CERF is an award-winning Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) and sophisticated document management solution for capturing, protecting, sharing, mining and efficiently leveraging institutional knowledge.
CERF includes advanced semantic metadata tools to help your scientists categorize their work and uses true PKI digital signatures to maintain full compliance with CFR 21 Part 11 regulatory requirements.
Who are our clients?
Why is CERF ELN different?
How does CERF ELN help?
In the News
- Lab Notebook (ELN) / scientific Informatics Glossary and Acronyms
- CERF Update 184.108.40.206 Released
- Lab-Ally Authorized to Continue CERF Support and Development
- Collaboration and Digital Data Case Study
- iPad Laboratory Notebook Case Study
- Oxford Gene Technology Case Study
- Handwriting Recognition Notebook Entries
- Find Experts with CERF
- Use Find Experts To Build On Previous Research