CERF is an award-winning Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) and sophisticated document management solution for capturing, protecting, sharing, mining and efficiently leveraging institutional knowledge.
CERF includes advanced semantic metadata tools to help your scientists categorize their work and uses true PKI digital signatures to maintain full compliance with CFR 21 Part 11 regulatory requirements.
Lab-Ally Announces Release of CERF 5.0
Why is CERF ELN different?
How does CERF ELN help?
- Solutions for Researchers
- Solutions for Principal Investigators
- Solutions for I.T.
- CERF ELN for Business
In the News
- iPad Mobile Laboratory Notebook Case Study
- Thinking of upgrading to macOS Sierra?
- Collaboration and Digital Data Case Study
- Lab Notebook (ELN) / scientific Informatics Glossary and Acronyms
- CERF Update 220.127.116.11 Released
- Lab-Ally Continues CERF Support and Development
- Handwriting Recognition Notebook Entries
- Find Experts with CERF ELN