CERF is an award-winning Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) and collaborative document management solution designed for the creation, capture and ultra-long-term storage of all your records and files.
CERF includes advanced semantic metadata tools and true 21CFR11 compliance via PKI digital signatures, exportable audit trail, SOP management and IP protection technologies, ideal for Discovery, GxP and US FDA regulated environments.
Lab-Ally Announces Release of CERF 5.0
Why is CERF ELN different?
With a rich feature set that enables organization-wide data capture, “round-trip” or “off-line” file editing, and knowledge classification via customizable semantic metadata, CERF is the best ELN for organizations that need a cross platform Lab Notebook, document manager and scientific data archive in a single flexible solution. If you are new to ELNs, be sure to visit our glossary to help you make sense of industry terms.
How does CERF ELN help?
- Solutions for Researchers
- Solutions for Principal Investigators
- Solutions for I.T.
- CERF ELN for Business
In the News
- What is an ELN?
- Lab-Ally Proudly Announces Release of CERF 5.0
- iPad Mobile Laboratory Notebook Case Study
- Collaboration and Digital Data Case Study
- Lab Notebook (ELN) / scientific Informatics Glossary and Acronyms
- CERF Update 184.108.40.206 Released
- Lab-Ally Continues CERF Support and Development
- Handwriting Recognition Notebook Entries