CERF ELN is “IT friendly”
- CERF is based on familiar tools including Apache Tomcat, Java and your choice of SQL database. MySQL is the default.
- CERF does not “call home” or require access to anything external. It can even run on a totally secure, sealed LAN.
- CERF client software is a standalone desktop app that you control completely. No unpredictable updates.
- CERF 5.0 features all new installers and helper apps to ensure easy install of both client and server.
- Online user documentation and responsive support minimizes user contact with your IT team.
- Detailed technical documentation readily available for administrators.
Broad platform support, at your place or ours
- Windows and Macintosh fully supported for both server and clients.
- Select either SaaS on your choice of host, or on-premise solutions.
- Sever may be deployed on physical or virtual hosts. (For maximum longevity, we recommend a physical host).
- Mac, Windows and native iPad clients.
- Easy remote server install by our technicians, or we can talk you through self install of the server.
Built with integration in mind
- Capture data directly from lab instruments using the CERF Automaton.
- Supports LDAP.
- Supports current encryption-in-flight protocols including SHA256 with RSA 2048.
- Supports access lists, access roles and true PKI digital signatures with secondary signature password.
- Perpetual license and low cost of ownership means worry-free control of your data forever.
- Option to “freeze” your install to avoid the expenses associated with re-validating everything after every update.