The CERF ELN features an abundance of solutions for Principal Investigators.
Protect your intellectual property!
- Meets 21 CFR Part 11, GLP and ISO regulatory requirements
- Automatically maintains a full audit trail, including all revisions with date/time stamps
- Data is secure and safe with strong access control, encryption and redundancy
Monitor your lab’s research, at your desk or from your hotel room!
- Review notebooks and add comments without leaving your office
- Digitally sign off on research, track and remind co-signers and validate signatures
Optimize collaboration within your team, and with others!
- Create dynamic groups so members can share their research work
- Role-based sharing designates colleagues as Guest (view only), Annotator, Editor or Owner (initiates signing and sharing)
Manage researcher departures, effectively and gracefully!
- Retain easy access to knowledge when researchers move on
- Optionally allow researchers to take selected work with them when they leave
Ensure consistent results and processes throughout your lab!
- Use easily created shared templates and protocols
- Create “Controlled Documents” to distribute information or internal procedures, and track who’s read and/or agreed to them
- Ensure that the research your staff conducts is credited to your lab
Optimized “CERF for Principal Investigators” Training!
- All installs include remote or on-site CERF for Principal Investigators training
- We will show you how to use CERF to efficiently manage every aspect of your lab
- We will show how to make your lab data more secure and how to protect your intellectual property (IP)
- We will help you understand and maintain 21CFR11 compliance and how to validate your lab processes
- We will train you how to collaborate safely and use CERF for Enterprise Content Management (ECM) or as your Electronic Document Management System (EDMS).
- We can also train you and your labs on the principles of data integrity, ALCOA, ALCOA-PLUS, and more.
- We can arrange to have neutral third party specialists help you with lab validation, compliance audits, FDA / GLP guidelines and more.